Support. Honesty. Transparency.
This is what makes up the foundation of New Life ESL’s mission. Looking for a reliable teaching position in China is no easy feat. Between scams, visa run arounds, and one-sided contracts, you may not have a solid idea of who to turn to when seeking a trustworthy school. From the beginning of your application, we will provide you with proper, clear guidance, and 100% of the information needed to make your transition into the Middle Kingdom as stress-free as possible. New Life ESL is China’s only all-American owned recruiting agency with years of teaching experience and living experience in China.
China’s #1 TEFL Job Service
Thousands of Teachers Placed In Amazing Jobs And Cups of Coffee Consumed Since 2013.
Who We Are:
Dedicated To Your Success
We’re That Full Service Recruitment Agency You’ve Been Dreaming Of
What We Do:
100% Free Job Placement
We work with over 300 schools all over China that we’ve personally vetted to make sure that they’re worth of having our incredible teachers go an work for them.
Our partner schools provide us with a one time referral fee for each teacher we provide them, so you keep 100% of your salary and never have to pay us a dime for all our extensive help.
Types of Schools Available
- Public schools
- International schools
- Private schools
- Training centers
- Online teaching
Full Service Job Placement
You’ve probably heard horror stories out there about recruiting companies before. The truth is a lot of our competitors don’t have your interest at heart. They’re just in it to make a quick buck,
We started New Life ESL because we’re former teachers that have all come across poor recruiters in the past. We decided enough was enough and built the agency we wished we found at first.
New Life ESL is dedicated to putting our teachers first and making sure we provide you with the most thorough and complete help during the hiring process as possible.
What We Assist With
- A free consultation call to go over your preferences and questions.
- We help to prepare you for the interview and make sure you do well.
- We help review contracts from the school to make sure they’re fair.
- We help assist you with getting your visa paperwork and the visa application.
- We arrange airport pickup when you arrive in China.
- We provide assistance with setting up local phones, bank accounts, etc.
- We can answer any and all questions about expat life in China.
- We are here to help resolve issues you have during your stay in China.
- We can tell you the best places to get a burger and pint of craft beer in Beijing.
- We will inspire you and push you to do and be your best. Pinky swear.